Standard technical support is included in all plans. This includes:
- Standard website technical support
- Emergency issue resolution (when something breaks on our end) within the standard SLA we offer
- Installation of extensions
- Configuration of wiki settings that cannot be done by editing the wiki (i.e. LocalSettings.php configuration)
- Wiki software maintenance
- One complimentary wiki import for wikis coming from somewhere else
We have a few different plans for extended technical support.
- Priority support - During busy times, we prioritize those with priority support on their plan. In addition, we guarantee a response and resolution to your problem in shorter times. Priority support offers a faster SLA. Priority support is included with all Corporate and VPS plans, and is an additional $3.99/mo for other plans. Priority support is sold per-wiki.
- Premium support - Goes beyond our standard technical support by offering tailored, problem solving focused support. We'll help you solve roadblocks or challenges that don't seem to have immediately obvious solutions.
Update (June 5, 2021): Check out our premium support options for more info. The following page is outdated.
While standard technical support is included with your wiki plan, tutorial assistance is included in our extended service plan.
Included with all plans:
Extended service plan only:
More information about the extended service plan (ESP) is available at https://www.mywikis.com/plans.