MyWikis offers convenient self service channels to manage and maintain your wiki as a wiki owner or admin.
The Self Service portal for wiki owners is the place to manage your wiki. It can be accessed at:
- selfservice.mywikis.com/portal.php for Gen2 mywikis.wiki wikis
- selfservice.mywikis.net/portal.php for Generation 1 mywikis.net wikis
Only wiki owners can access this page with their MyWikis Client Panel credentials.
- Your wiki is on either the MyWikis Basics, Pro, or Corporate plans, and
- Your wiki is under mywikis.wiki or mywikis.net. (Wikis under mywikis.com or mywikis.org are ineligible.)
At the moment, you can do the following on the Self Service portal:
- Add extensions
- Remove extensions (Gen2 only)
- Add skins
- Add and remove configuration settings (Gen2 only)
- Reset a wiki user's password
- Change your plans between Basics, Pro, Corporate, and VPS
- Add or change addons, such as Backups Plus and Priority Support
The Self Service portal is currently not available for subaccounts.
The Self Service tools on your wiki allows wiki admins to maintain their wikis automatically without contacting the support team. To get started with self service tools, visit Special:SelfService on your wiki. Only admins of a wiki can access this page.
As we work to make Self Service available for all clients, please bear with us as Self Service tools are currently unavailable for our VPS users.